Women’s body shapes are frequently spoken about, but very little attention is paid to men’s with more and more men becoming interested in fashions and caring about their appearance, 亚洲真人ag平台_靠谱:Bobby’s Fashions has created this graphic to help choosing the right jacket or coat to set off their physiques.
- Avoid anything horizontal. go for vertical
- If your torso is short, don’t be afraid to buy short length suits.
- A smaller pant break can help make your look a bit taller.
- Peak lapels can make your shoulders appear broader
- For the sleeves, a little bit extra shirt cuff peeking out can make your arms appear longer
- Stick to two buttons a three button suit is overkill.
- Keep the cuff showing of your shirt to a minimum.
- A lower button stance can help make your torso appear shorter.
- Go for decent amount of break in the pant leg.
- Always wear a belt.
- Make sure your pants and sleeves are long enough – any shortness will accentuate your appendages.
- Slim ties will disappear on you – stick to 3 inch and wider
- Lighter weight fabrics can make you appear less bulky
- Fit is key – any extra fabric will just make you appear larger
- Vest or vertical stripes can help you appear taller.
- Skip the belt – go for suspenders instead.
- Never go untucked
- Buy suit separates so you can accommodate your larger chest or thighs.
- Pay special attentions to how your suit fit on the sides waists as it well need to taper down to your waist.
- 亚洲真人ag平台_靠谱:Tailoring is key – as most suits won’t fit off the rack and need to be adjusted.
- Don’t wear peak lapels